Our commitment to nutrition
We are passionate about serving our customers freshly prepared, great tasting food, that meets the highest safety and quality standards while offering broad menu choices. KFC is a treat that can be enjoyed as a part of a balanced lifestyle, which includes regular exercise.
Find out about the nutrition (and allergen information) of our products by downloading a factsheet below.
Keep it Balanced
Almost everything we eat and drink gives us energy, which can be measured in kilojoules (kJs). The energy we use for daily activities is measured in the same way, so maintaining a healthy weight is just a matter of balancing how many kJs we eat with how much energy we use.
* Figures will vary depending on cut of chicken and actual size of piece. Data is based on edible portion of 9 pieces (representing a whole chicken) averaged to obtain edible portion for 2 pieces.
#Items at selected stores only.
•Nutrition information is based on data from independent testing facilities and our suppliers. Information is correct as of November 2016. It is based on average figures and standard product formulations. Actual serving sizes and nutrient values may vary due to regional and seasonal differences in ingredients, minor differences in product assembly and other factors.
• Some menu items may not be available at all KFC restaurants and certain locations may at times offer test products, limited time offerings or other regional menu choices not listed.
• Product data is based on current formulations as of date of publication. If you intend to use this information in a publication then you should ensure a notation is included of the date the information is current. Nutrition information shown does not apply to special or custom orders.
• Allergen Information is based on standard product formulations as at date of publication.
• A blank square in the above table indicates that the presence of the listed allergen or traces of the listed allergen has not been reported by our suppliers. Please be aware that there is always a risk that traces of allergens may be transferred to a product during processing, storage or preparation at store level. For these reasons we cannot guarantee that any product sold is free from traces of listed allergens.
• If you have a particular sensitivity to any of the listed allergens, please contact our Customer Service Hotline for further information prior to consumption of any of our products.
^ Sulphites P = 10 mg / kg or more, T = less than 10mg / kg
For further information please contact our Customer Service Hotline: 1300 553 899 firstname.lastname@example.org