How do I get started?
The goal of our "Partner Selection and Engagement Process" is to form relationships that will benefit both the Franchisee and YRI.
- Step 2 - A Yum! representative will contact you if you appear to meet our criteria.
- Step 3 - Applicant to complete online information request (approximately 40 mins).
- Step 4 - Applicant to complete self assessment profiler (approximately 20 mins).
- Step 5 - Applicant to meet with Yum representative.
- Step 6 - Applicant to complete Business Plan and talk with a minimum of 3-5 franchisees.
- Step 7 - Applicant to complete an on-the-job-experience.
- Step 8 - 3 step interview process with the Business Development Manager, State Operations & Human Resources, General Manager, Chief Development Officer and Chief People Officer.
- Step 9 - Commence six month training programme covering every aspect of the business from breading chicken to becoming the Restaurant General Manager.