Franchise query form
We have some of the most diverse groups of franchisees in any company in the world, and over the years we have discovered what attributes make some of the best.
Our franchise partners are passionate about the restaurant business. They make a long-term commitment to own and operate the franchise, and generally have an entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to build a business.
• Personal involvement
• A working knowledge of the food service, hospitality or retail industry
• An understanding of their local market, culture, and community
• The financial and human resources to support a business in a competitive industry
• An alignment with our cultural values
• A "People First" mentality
• Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
• Attention to detail
We have certain requirements that are "non-negotiable" - we won't compromise as part of the brand...either Corporately or Franchise owned - you must equip your restaurant to YRI specifications, and train key operators in the YRI Way. You must also operate your franchise to YRI standards - and importantly, be willing to share your knowledge, skills, and expertise to make KFC a better brand!
So if this interests you, and you have the qualities, experience, and financial ability to become a Yum! franchise partner - please follow the link below, and we may get in contact with you.
Please note that this is not an employment application. To apply online go to kfcjobs.com.au.